X Training Equipment® Elite Competition Plates are made for athletes serious about their equipment.
Measuring the International Weightlifting Federation (IWF) standard 450mm in diameter, Competition Plates have hard chrome-plated steel disc inserts and 50.5mm collar openings that provide a secure hold on the barbell during your PR.
Plates are offered in vibrant colors for easy identification?Red: 55LB, Blue: 45LB, Yellow: 35LB, Green: 25LB.
- 2x 10lb Elite Competition Plates - Gray
- 2x 25lb Elite Competition Plates - Green
- 2x 35lb Elite Competition Plates - Yellow
- 2x 45lb Elite Competition Plates - Blue
- 2x 55lb Elite Competition Plates - Red
- Dead Bounce: X Training Competition bumpers measure 92 Rating on Shore A Durometer, and provide that consistent dead blow and minimal bounce found in high all Olympic weightlifting bumpers.
- Raised Flanges: Each competition bumper has raise outer edge flange that reduces finger pinches and make it easy to lift plates off the ground. The flanges also eliminate metal-on-metal contact between plates that can damage center disks.
- Finish and Lettering: Competition plates have a textured matte finish and raised lettering.
- Diameter: 450mm (17.72in)
- Durometer Rating: 92
- Collar Opening: 50.5mm +/- 0.1
- Insert: Hard Chrome Steel Disc
- Finish: Textured Matte with Raised Lettering
- Protective Rubber Flanges
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 15 grams of claimed weight
- Green - 25LB: 32mm (1.25in)
- Yellow - 35LB: 40mm (1.57in)
- Blue - 45LB: 50mm (1.97in)
- Red - 55LB: 60mm (2.36in)