X Training Equipment® Elite Competition Plates - 250LB Set
- 2x 25lb Elite Competition Plates - Green
- 2x 45lb Elite Competition Plates - Blue
- 2x 55lb Elite Competition Plates - Red
X Training Equipment® Elite Competition Plates are an IWF standard 450mm in diameter, with hard chrome plated steel disc inserts and a 50.5mm collar opening for a firm, stable hold. They are offered in vibrant colors—Red: 55LB, Blue: 45LB, Yellow: 35LB, Green: 25LB.
Some Key Features:
- Minimal Bounce: Tested on a Shore A Durometer scale, the Competition Plates' average measurement was a 92, which delivers a consistent dead blow with minimal bounce found in high end Olympic weightlifting bumpers. Less bounce means less time chasing your bar around the gym.
- Finish and Lettering: The plates have been given a textured matte finish and raised lettering.
- Raised Flanges: A raised rubber surface is now included to prevent direct metal-on-metal contact between the center discs. Whether stacked on the bar or on a rack, the bumpers only come into contact with each other on the inner and outer flanges reducing scuffing and helping to preserve the plates finish and lettering. A convenient lip on the edge of the plate also makes it easier to pick up from the rack or off the ground.
- Diameter: 450mm (17.72in)
- Collar Opening: 50.5mm +/- 0.1
- Insert Type: Steel Disc, Hard Chrome Plated
- Textured Matte Finish with Raised Lettering
- Protective Rubber Flanges
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 15 grams of claimed weight
- Green - 25LB: 32mm (1.25in)
- Yellow - 35LB: 40mm (1.57in)
- Blue - 45LB: 50mm (1.97in)
- Red - 55LB: 60mm (2.36in)