Do you ship outside of the Contiguous United States?
X Training Equipment can ship your gear anywhere! Inquire by sending your equipment list and shipping address to [email protected].
International orders may incur customs duty, import fees, or other taxes levied by your country. Customers are responsible for payment of these fees.
Same Day Shipping
All orders placed via our website prior to 1pm ET Monday through Friday will ship the same day. Same Day Shipping applies to in-stock items shipped directly from X Training Equipment via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. Same Day Shipping does not apply to freight orders, drop-ship or custom items, or to orders shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or locations outside the United States. X Training Equipment is not responsible for delays due to courier availability or other circumstances beyond our control.
When will my equipment ship?
You will receive a shipping confirmation email and tracking number when your package ships.
All orders placed via our website prior to 1pm ET Monday through Friday will ship the same day (see details and exclusions above). Large orders that require a freight carrier typically ship within 24-72 hours. If you have an order that needs to be expedited or special delivery instructions, please reach out to us before placing the order so we can check the best options for you.
During the holiday season or larger sales we are all hands on deck getting orders shipped out! During this time we are working hard to get your gear shipped quickly, but orders can take up to longer to be processed.
When will my equipment arrive?
See below chart for estimated transit time for items shipped directly from X Training Equipment via FedEx, UPS, or USPS. Large orders that require a freight carrier typically ship within 24-72 hours and take one extra day of transit time.
Why didn't I receive my entire order?
We strive to ship complete orders with all items together. However, there are a few scenarios in which your entire order may not arrive at the same time:
- The delivery carrier, such as UPS, split up the shipment into multiple deliveries. Track your order on the carrier's website and check for "Other Packages in this Shipment" section for details about each package.
- Some items such as Assault Bikes, Concept2 Rowers, or Crossover Symmetry may be drop-shipped from another location and have different delivery times.
- In certain scenarios, we may be out of stock of one of your items but wanted to get the majority of your order shipped out to you. If this is the case, we will ship your remaining items as soon as they arrive to us.
What do I do if my order is damaged during transit?
Depending on how your order is shipped will determine the best process:
UPS/USPS—Send us pictures of the damaged item(s), preferably one still in the box so we can evaluate packaging and then one of the item out of the box so we can see the extent of the damage. You can send them to [email protected] and we will proceed with further steps from there.
Freight—The extent of the damage you see upon arrival will determine whether you need to refuse the shipment or accept it and then contact us:
- If your order has large/heavy items that are damaged, refuse the shipment so the freight carrier will cover the cost of getting it back to us. If you accept a delivery with damaged items, then you immediately waive all liability of the freight carrier and will be responsible for getting the damaged items back to us for replacement.
- If something rather small or lightweight is damaged, accept the shipment and reach out to us for replacement.
Price adjustments are not eligible on special promotions, including but not limited to, holiday sales, limited time offers, free shipping, clearance, final sale, Concept 2 products, and Assault Bike products and purchases. Please contact [email protected] with your order number to inquire about price guarantees. Price adjustments can be redeemed within seven days of order shipping.