Do you ship outside of the Contiguous United States?
X Training Equipment can ship your gear anywhere! Inquire by sending your equipment list and shipping address to email@example.com.
International orders may incur customs duty, import fees, or other taxes levied by your country. Customers are responsible for payment of these fees.
When will my equipment ship?
You will receive a shipping confirmation email and tracking number when your package ships.
Most orders placed prior to 2pm Eastern Time ship the same day. Large orders that require a freight carrier typically ship within 24-72 hours. If you have an order that needs to be expedited or special delivery instructions, please reach out to us before placing the order so we can check the best options for you.
During the holiday season or larger sales we are all hands on deck getting orders shipped out! During this time we are working hard to get your gear shipped quickly, but orders can take up to longer to be processed.
When my equipment arrive?
Average transit time from shipment date:
- USPS Priority: 1-3 days
- UPS Ground: 1-3 days
- Freight Carrier 3-5 days
Why didn't I receive my entire order?
We strive to ship complete orders with all items together. However, there are a few scenarios in which your entire order may not arrive at the same time:
- The delivery carrier, such as UPS, split up the shipment into multiple deliveries. Track your order on the carrier's website and check for "Other Packages in this Shipment" section for details about each package.
- Some items such as Assault Bikes, Concept2 Rowers, or Crossover Symmetry may be drop-shipped from another location and have different delivery times.
- In certain scenarios, we may be out of stock of one of your items but wanted to get the majority of your order shipped out to you. If this is the case, we will ship your remaining items as soon as they arrive to us.
What do I do if my order is damaged during transit?
Depending on how your order is shipped will determine the best process:
UPS/USPS—Send us pictures of the damaged item(s), preferably one still in the box so we can evaluate packaging and then one of the item out of the box so we can see the extent of the damage. You can send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will proceed with further steps from there.
Freight—The extent of the damage you see upon arrival will determine whether you need to refuse the shipment or accept it and then contact us:
- If your order has large/heavy items that are damaged, refuse the shipment so the freight carrier will cover the cost of getting it back to us. If you accept a delivery with damaged items, then you immediately waive all liability of the freight carrier and will be responsible for getting the damaged items back to us for replacement.
- If something rather small or lightweight is damaged, accept the shipment and reach out to us for replacement.
Price adjustments are not eligible on special promotions, including but not limited to, holiday sales, limited time offers, free shipping, clearance, final sale, Concept 2 products, and Assault Bike products and purchases. Please contact email@example.com with your order number to inquire about price guarantees. Price adjustments can be redeemed within seven days of order shipping.